Friday 14 March 2014

Liz Anjorin declares! I will marry soon


Those who think that marriage is not for popular Yoruba actress, Liz Anjorin who converted to Islam last year after embarking on pilgrimage to Mecca may have to rethink as the actress has  declared that she will marry soon.
She also made a stunning revelation that she ceased to be a Christian about eighteen years ago.
She also said that she converted to Islam as a result of the love she has for late mother.
Liz disclosed this, ahead of preparation for the launch of her new movie, “Kofo:The First Lady” and the marking of 2nd year anniversary of her foundation, Lizzy Anjorin Foundation, which is billed to hold on Sunday, May 11, at Anchor Event Centre, Ikeja, Lagos." I will marry very soon, but I wll not give away the identity of the man yet," Lizzy revealed.
According to the actress, who now bears the name, Aisha, she converted to Islam because of her late mother. “No man can make me convert to Islam. I converted to Islam because of my late mum. Something happened the day she passed on. I wouldn't disclose that here. So, I went to Mecca to pray for her and also, for myself as an orphan”,she said.
On the forthcoming event, Liz disclosed that, it would be the first of its kind in the annals of film premiere in Nigeria. According to her, legendary musician, King Sunny Ade will be on hand to entertain the cream of society who will grace the occasion with his evergreen songs. Other line up includes staging of 10 minutes magic show by Nike and Zitto Pellar as well as a drama (comedy) by Liz herself, Ijebu and Baba Ijesha.

1 comment: