Friday 1 July 2016

Rihana, Drake fuel dating rumour


Rihanna has once again re-ignited dating rumours after she was pictured entering the hotel room of Drake. This happened after their performance in Manchester last night as part of her ANTI- World tour.
The duo were spotted returning to the same hotel following a visit to the Chiltern Firehouse, a day after he reportedly told a Manchester crowd at Old Trafford stadium ‘Shout out to the most beautiful, talented woman I’ve ever seen. She goes by the name of Rihanna … I’m getting my heart broken.’

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade methods with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    ________________________
    Sex near me

    ReplyDelete