Monday 20 June 2016

Charly Boy releases birthday photos with wife




Maverick Charles Oputa a.k.a Charly Boy is a year older today. And he has taken to his Facebook page  to release new photos which he took with his wife, Lady D while celebrating his birthday. He also used the platform to appreciate his fans, friends and family members for being there for him all these years. “Today is my birthday and this is my prayer. I wish mounds of love to my friends everywhere For you have stood by me, through thick and through thin”
“And I know you would do the same, yet again I wish you blue skies filled with sunshine galore And pray that warm tidings are near to your door I may now be older, but I feel so blessed
To have you, my friends, for indeed, you’re the best,”he wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment