Friday 30 December 2016

'Living in Bondage' star, Merit reveals her beauty secrets

Star of that pioneering Nigerian movie, “Living in Bondage”, Nwabueze-Okonta popularly known as Merit, is not growing older, having been looking utterly 'ravishing' even after 22 years in marriage. And over her 24-year career in the movie industry, the mother of 6 children has learned a number of beauty tips and tricks to keep her looking flawless both on set and on the go.
Now, as she prepares to bid farewell to 2016, Merit shares some of her beauty secrets with Hi Society, revealing, however, everything from her favorite beauty products to the craziest treatment she's tried.
“I try to adjust to any situation I find myself in”, she began.
“I laugh a lot and I apply pure coconut oil on my skin day and night. Sometimes, in cool weather, I go for unadulterated sheabutter,” she added.
Merit, who lost her husband, Chief Okonta, in March this year, after a protracted illness and had a quiet Christmas celebration with her immediate family, also revealed that while her skincare and make-up routines are not incredibly complex, when it comes to her hair, things are slightly more simple because she chooses to wash it just once every five days.


No comments:

Post a Comment