Friday 30 December 2016

Alex Usifo plans to return to classroom in 2017



Tough-talking actor, Omiagbo Alex Usifo who was awarded a doctorate degree from Babcock University few months back, has concluded plans to go back to school to read statistics.
Usifo disclosed that before the end of January, 2017, “I would have resumed lectures in my new school with classmates doing same statistics course with me.”
The baritone-voice actor who is known for his daring role in the classic movie “Silent Night”,
maintained that there is nothing bad in his decision to go back to school as long as he has the zeal to read.
“My ultimatum in life is to be a researcher in anything that would get me off the screen. It's certainly my love to become a research fellow, doing serious academic researches,” he stated.

Usifo had a diploma in Mass Communication from the University of Lagos. Years after, he proceeded to Ekpoma University for a formal degree programme in Mass Communication before for his Masters and P.hd in Social Works at Babcock University.

No comments:

Post a Comment