Thursday 19 November 2015

Iyke Odife set to wed star of his Igbo movie

Producer of the wave-making Igbo movie, Primitive, which recounts the horrible story of how the early Christians faced prosecution in the hands of the primitive Igbo natives back in the days, Iyke Odife has finalized plans to walk down the aisle with the actress that played the lead character in that movie called, Anita Amaka Okere.
Amaka played the role of Eluma, the evil girl that brought nightmares, woes and grief to her people in the movie which was set in 1912 or thereabout in a primitive community of Abame.
In chat with HVP, Iyke revealed that their traditional and white wedding ceremonies will hold the same day on the 5th of December, in Asaba and his bride-to-be home town, Amaobia, in Awka, Anambra State respectively.
Iyke described the love of his life, as "a sensible woman" adding that " I am complete as a man with her. " He said, Amaka was there for him, when every other person abandoned him.
Narrating how he met her, Iyke said, about 6 years ago, she came to Asaba to pursue a career in acting. When I saw her I advised to go back to school because she was too young then. She heed to my advice and went back to school. After that period, I didn't set my eyes on her until about four years ago, when I ran into her again. So, when I lost my father two years ago, she was there for me. Even when every other person abandoned me but she didn't. She stood by me and comforted me. That's why I have decided to spent the rest of my life with her."

No comments:

Post a Comment