Friday 4 March 2016

Charles Inojie on his birthday, sues for peace in Nigeria

Nollywood star Charles Inojie who celebrated his birthday last Friday, has called on all Nigerians to embrace peace and work together for the progress of Nigeria.
In a short birthday message he personally signed, Inojie said Nigeria belongs to us all “and we should all strive to make her a great country. Elections have come and gone, this is now the time for us all to join hands with the president, Mr. Muhammadu Buhari to build a strong and virile nation. As I celebrate my birthday, I pray for peace for my fatherland and call on people planning to do this nation evil in the form of terrorism and other ills, to have a change of heart,” he said adding:
“I thank God Almighty, the giver of life for adding another year to my life. Not only was last year pleasantly eventful for me, but God showed Himself mightily in several aspects of my life, business and career. I also thank my fans all over the world, without you, I will be doing something else by now. I appreciate you all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment